Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Potter Mania Begins

Hey folks, I know I've not been an active blogger much this past month. Just wanted to say that I'll be back by the end of this December after all the exams & practicals are over! So, if I've not commented or read your posts till now, please don't feel bad!


And Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 is releasing on 19th. The greatest phenomenon of a generation (my gen) is coming to an end! Do check out the movie if you can. There's gonna be a lot of sadness when the movie series ends by next July :(

Till I get back, peace out! Ciao!

Deathly Hallows Trailer

5 comments:

Rachna said...

I am looking forward to seeing this one. I have read all the books and seen all the movies released.

Samadrita said...

I just can't go and watch it now. Damn EXAMS! Arrrrggghhhh!

Bikram said...

I am so SADDDDDDDDDDDDD i still havenot been able to see this one ..


Bikram's

Sweet Lily said...

Very sad, sigh....

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.